Seriously, I can't believe how quickly time flies. I know I say that all the time and everyone else says it too, but it is so true. Emma is changing right before our very eyes and becoming even more beautiful each day. She smiles a lot and makes the cutest little sounds, which is so much fun! We couldn't get her to give us one of her huge grins during our little photo shoot tonight, but hopefully we'll get one from her next month! We absolutely adore our precious daughter. Happy two month birthday, Emma!
A little smirk

I snapped this one before the photo shoot

Sitting up so nicely (with some assistance from Daddy)

Are we done yet?

I'm two months old...
yay!
I've been out of the blog loop for a couple weeks so it was fun to catch up and read about your adventures! Adorable pictures of adorable kids, that's for sure!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little girl!!! I think she looks a little like her big brother, Bennett.
ReplyDeleteJoAnn Greseth