Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Emma is Six Months Old!

 Man, oh man, I need to get on the ball here!  I don't have a cute little picture of Emma holding a sign with her age this month either; so sorry to disappoint those of you who enjoy those.  What I do have is a picture of Emma the day before her actual six-month-birthday, and a few of her the day of eating rice cereal for the first time.  Yes, she's a big girl now, which means it's time to start solid foods!  We've had lots of stuff going on since our trip to Arizona in October, and I always have the good intentions of making her a sign and enlisting Matt and Bennett to help entertain while I snap a photo, but it just didn't happen, AGAIN.  I PROMISE to start up again with signage next month.  For now, here are some adorable shots of our little Sweet Pea.  Happy six months, Emma!

Our girl on November 20, 2010


Emma's first bites of rice cereal


What is this stuff?


Emma and Great Grandma Donna


A family snapshot (I think we'll be using this one on our Christmas card...stay tuned!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment