We dedicated Emma to the Lord on Saturday, February 26, and it was an incredible day. We were blessed to share it with many of our family members, and it is a precious moment that I won't soon forget. We had everyone over for lunch at our house before going to church, and Emma was dedicated with several other children in front of the congregation. It was very special for Matt and me as parents, and was just as wonderful as when we dedicated Bennett a few years ago. Here is Emma's life verse that we chose for her:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3: 5-6



I wish they had asked us to give our kids a "life verse" when we had them dedicated. I just think that's so neat. After Audrey was born they started including it. I love the one you chose for Emma... that is definatley a for LIFE verse.
ReplyDelete