

Well, it's been a busy two weeks around here...I started school again on Tuesday, September 8, and Bennett started daycare again the week before that when I had to be at school for workshop week. I'm really enjoying my class this year, and LOVE my schedule because I was fortunate to get to job share this year. I'm working on Thursdays, Fridays, and every other Wednesday, so Bennett goes to daycare on Thursdays and Fridays. My parents and Matt's mom have graciously accepted our plea to watch Bennett one Wednesday a month, which we are so thankful for. He's so lucky to get time with his grandparents on a very regular basis!
Bennett's been having a bit of a hard time getting back into the daycare routine; he hasn't been in daycare since May of 2007 since my sister Jenny took care of him last year. He's fine once he gets there, but is having some separation anxiety. :( I'm sure it's just a phase, and we're hoping it's a very short one!
In the meantime, we're getting ready for Jenny's BIG day in October; we're so excited! We took Bennett in to get measured for his tux on Saturday, and it was so funny. He didn't quite know what to think about the jacket and pants. Hope you're all having a great September!
So adorable!! He will look so cute for the wedding...well, he's always cute but he looks so dapper in his little pants and coat:-)
ReplyDelete