Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Here Comes the Bride...

It's been far too long since my last post, and I apologize. Needless to say, October has been an extremely busy month for us around here, and it's only going to get busier in the next few days with Bennett's third birthday on Friday. I can't believe he's going to be three! I thought I'd finally post a few pictures from my sister Jenny's wedding on October 16. She was a beautiful bride, and it was so much fun to see her and Brice get married. They're an adorable couple, and we couldn't be happier for them. Bennett was the ring bearer, and he did a very nice job! I'm waiting to see a picture of him coming down the aisle; the wedding photographer promised that he got a good one. Some of the pictures that follow were taken by Bennett, so enjoy!

The one picture of the three of us, and I don't know if we have another one. I'm hoping we do since Bennett is hiding his face!

Bennett was amazed at how wonderful his Auntie Jenny looked. He wanted to hold her hand. Awww.

Bennett snapped this one of Matt and me; gotta love the angle.

Bennett is also responsible for this priceless pic of Brian and Laurie.

The ceremony

My cute grandparents, Donna and Bob

Doing the cha cha slide, which is Bennett's FAVORITE. He's dancing in front of Jenny.

Bennett and his good buddy, Miles. Miles is the son of our dear family friends, Robin and Kyle Kroening. They had lots of fun together. :)

Brice and Jenny's first dance as husband and wife.

Dad and daughter

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Melissa! We all had a blast at the wedding and it is always so nice to get to see you all and get a chance to catch up!

    ReplyDelete