On Sunday, November 1 we had the families over for a party to celebrate the big birthday, and that was tons of fun, as always. We ate and opened presents, and Bennett had a delicious cake, decorated very lovingly by Matt, with trains and all sorts of fun stuff! Matt is a wonderful cake decorator!
We also shared some very special news with the families; we're expecting our second baby! Yay! I'm due May 27th and we are just thrilled. Bennett is going to be a fabulous big brother and we can't wait for spring!
Roar!

I had to show the back, it was just so cute!

Bennett sitting with his HUGE pumpkin from Grandma and Grandpa. Home grown in Milaca, MN and a yearly tradition. He loves it!






yay! we are so excited for you guys :) bennett will be such a wonderful big brother. I hope the first trimester woes end soon...enjoy the "honeymoon" of trimester 2. the uncomfortable 3rd trimester will be here before you know it! congratulations :)
ReplyDelete