Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas is Coming...

Another month has passed by, and now Christmas is right around the corner! Bennett and I were out running errands all morning, and he's such a good sport. He had one tiny meltdown at Old Navy, but other than that, he was my superstar shopper! I'm so thankful that he's a wonderful passenger in the car, and that a free cookie at Target and lemonade and a hot dog at Costco made him instantly happy. Hmmm, food making him happy? Maybe he has inherited another trait from me other than stubbornness. :)
Needless to say, I have a lot to do before we start celebrating with our families. I foresee a busy weekend of shopping and wrapping presents. We are really looking forward to some joyous get-togethers in Milaca over Christmas and Rochester over New Year's. We hope that all of you are enjoying this hectic time of year, and that you're staying warm and dry in our blustery, snowy Minnesota weather.
This picture has nothing to do with my post, but it's cute, right?

1 comment:

  1. He is so adorable! I love that a cookie and hot dog make the shopping trip bearable for him, that works for me too:-)

    ReplyDelete