Just thought I'd post some nice belly shots for all of you to enjoy. Baby #2 is moving around A LOT, and Matt got to feel him/her for the first time last Friday. I love feeling the baby move, so I'm really glad that Matt can feel it now, too! We're about to start some major household projects around here so that everything is ready and in place when our new little one arrives. I hope everyone is staying warm and cozy in this cold January weather!
20 weeks

21 weeks

22 weeks
looking good sis!
ReplyDeleteYou look great Lis!! I loved feeling Josiah move too, so reassuring and what a miracle! Good luck with your home improvement projects, let us know if you need any help!!
ReplyDeletehey mama! you look fantastic :) I have to admit that I already miss feeling henry move in my belly. good luck with your projects
ReplyDelete