Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ultrasound Fun!

I went to the doctor today for the screening ultrasound that they do when you're about 20 weeks pregnant, and all is well with Baby #2! It was so much fun to see this little person on the screen! He/she looks very cute, although I'm just a tad bit biased. The ultrasound tech said this baby is very active, but also was enjoying just lounging on his/her back, which made it more difficult for her to get the pictures of the spine she wanted at first. With a little pushing on my belly and some patience, she was able to get the photos she desired. Matt and Bennett came along too, and Bennett was very well behaved (Matt was, too). Both boys looked at the screen and listened while the technician told us what we were seeing and what she was measuring, etc. It was a very reassuring and exciting visit today. I can't wait to meet this tiny miracle in person!

Baby's face


A great profile shot


Another one of the profile


Baby's feet, which were by my belly button today. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a little miracle!!! So excited fro you guys and can't wait to meet the newest little Sahlstrom:-) BTW, I agree, he/she is a cutie:-)

    ReplyDelete