Is anyone else ready for winter to be over, or is it just me? Unfortunately, I think we have a few more weeks to bare. To beat the blahs, we've been trying to stay busy. Bennett's new room is almost finished; we just need to find some pictures for the walls. Also, last weekend Bennett and I ventured to Rochester to stay with my mom while Matt and my dad went ice fishing on Red Lake with two other crazy guys. They apparently enjoyed themselves, and Bennett and I had a great time eating out every day and relaxing in Rochester. We were also able to meet Baby Henry, the newest addition to Robin and Kyle
Kroening's family. They also have a little boy, Miles, who Bennett just loves. We came back on Monday afternoon, and today Bennett and I decided to make a cake, which was a big hit (see finished picture below). I've also included a few belly shot pictures in this posting for my sister Laurie. I talked to her last night and she was wondering why I hadn't posted any more. Here they are, Laurie! We miss you!
24 weeks

25 weeks

Bennett just smiling away for the camera in Rochester

Our delicious cake (note Bennett's new haircut--thanks Daddy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment