Sunday, June 20, 2010

Little Fish

Bennett just loves to swim, and luckily we have many opportunities to get into the water each year. My parents went to visit my sister Laurie in Arizona to see her graduate with her pharmacy degree (way to go, Laurie!) and they stayed at a hotel here in the Cities the night before their flight out. We met them at the hotel for some swim time, which was great! Oh, how I wish we had a pool in our backyard. Maybe someday. We also get a summer pool membership each year at the St. Louis Park Aquatic Park. It's huge and the hours are wonderful. We can go at 10:00 in the morning for "Parent Tot Time" before the pool opens for everyone else at 11:00. It's lovely! Thankfully, Matt' s sister Megan joined us for our first visit of the year. I'm not ready to handle Bennett and Emma alone at the pool just yet: maybe next summer! Megan spent lots of time in the water with Bennett while I stayed with Emma in the shade. I foresee many more fun times in the water in the upcoming months!

Emma hanging out the hotel room prior to swimming; she's too pretty to get in the water tonight. :)


Hot tubbin' with Dad


This is so much fun!


Catch me!


Papa holding his little granddaughter


Sunbathing already at the St. Louis Park pool


Bennett loves his Auntie Megan! We're so glad she came with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment