We made our annual trip to the apple orchard this past weekend and had a grand old time. This was our third year visiting the Fall Harvest Orchard and I still can't believe that we were all wearing short sleeves! It was nearly 80 degrees this year, which as all of you know is crazy for Minnesota in the middle of October. Anyway, our first stop when we arrived was getting oats to feed the goats, and then we slowly made our way around to the rest of the attractions (see captions below). Bennett thoroughly enjoys this particular orchard and the animals, wagon ride, and pumpkin patch. Emma was a great sport (as usual...such a GOOD baby!) and Bennett had a fantastic time romping around. I'm already imagining next year's visit with two MOBILE children to chase after...I can't wait!
Family photo-I like how Bennett and Emma are looking in opposite directions. :)

Daddy with his daughter

Feeding some oats to the goats

What a huge tractor!

Playing in the corn

Emma enjoying a ride in the Baby Bjorn

Petting an adorable little calf...

And a cute kid

Which pumpkin should I choose?
No comments:
Post a Comment