Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Emma is Ten Months Old!

Here she is:  the world's most adorable little girl!  Okay, I know I'm slightly biased, but we sure do think she's cute, cuddly, sweet, and of course, as I mentioned in the first sentence, adorable in every way.  I'm talking about our ten month old wonder, Miss Emma Sahlstrom!  These days she's busy creeping her way around a room and getting into everything.  Her favorite things to go after are cords and outlets, which as we all know, are so much more interesting than any toy.  Emma's gobbling up lots of different foods now and is quite good at picking things up with her tiny pincer grasp.  We're amazed and entertained by this adorable baby every day.  I'm gearing up for two months from now when she's a whole YEAR old...I've already started planning and preparing for her first shindig.  I can hardly wait!



1 comment: