Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's Been Awhile...

My apologies to those of you who look to our blog for recent pictures of the kids.  I have not posted anything in months, and I feel really bad!  I have two photos from the last few weeks to share, and I'm going to try to go back to my photos from August, September and October to post more.  Everything is great around here, but as you can imagine, very busy!  Bennett turned five a few weeks ago, and he is getting so big!  He is loving preschool; he goes three mornings a week and adores his teacher and has wonderful classmates.  Emma will be 18 months old next week, which is so hard to believe.  She's quite the mover and shaker; she's hit the point where being strapped into a car seat, cart, high chair or any other contraption that restrains her is definitely NOT okay in her book.  She wants to be mobile at all times, and she is talking up a storm.  This is such a fun stage when they soak up everything you tell them and then can repeat it to you on their own and in context.  Loving it!  I'm 30 weeks into my pregnancy and all is well with Baby #3.  He is a very active little guy and likes to kick and push.  He especially seems to like it when I'm reading aloud to the kids, which is lots of fun.  Matt and I continue to have talks about what to name this child because we can't seem to agree on ANYTHING.  I will have to post a belly shot sometime soon!  We hope you're having a terrific autumn and that you have a very Happy Thanksgiving next week!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Emma is so olive-skinned and pretty! Bennett is as handsome as ever. I was so happy to see the new post. Can't wait for the new babies to arrive. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, love the Halloween costume! So cute! Glad to hear you're all doing well! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their costumes, they are such adorable kiddos:-) Can't wait to meet Baby Boy Sahlstrom in a few short months:-) Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete