Emma is quickly developing better head control, so we've given our
Bumbo chair a few tries. She likes it because she can see everything around her, and it's pretty darn cute to see her "sitting up." Bennett has also quickly developed into a miniature version of a caregiver. He has a stuffed panda that he treats like a baby. He likes to hold it, feed it with a bottle that I gave him to play with, and burp it. It's so fun watching him feed and burp this little panda bear. We love our kiddos so much and are always impressed with the new skills they seem to learn on a daily basis. However, they do grow up way too fast!
Look over there, Mom.

Let's burp you now, Panda.
Sittin' pretty

Bennett giving Emma a quick check up with his doctor's kit-I believe he's giving her a shot. Oh my.

I just love this big bow you put in my hair. Can't you tell by my enthusiastic face?
I love how she's just staring at Bennett while he "shoots" her up! They are so beautiful Lis!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
Ha ha! I love the last one, she is totally thinking "Mom, seriously, were you deprived of baby dolls as a child or what??" Oh the things we do to our children:-)
ReplyDelete