This past Wednesday my parents drove up to watch Emma so I could take Bennett on a mommy and son outing. It was a little bit too cool to go swimming like I had originally planned, so we made a trip to Como Zoo instead. I guess everyone else had the same idea because the zoo was busier than I've ever seen it! We ended up having to park a few blocks away as all the lots were full, but it was a nice day and Bennett likes to walk. We went in through the Como Town entrance, and our first stop was the kids' train that Bennett just had to ride. After that, we ventured over to the monkey house, the aquarium, the new polar bear exhibit, and the large cat house. We ended our trip by looking at the giraffes and zebras who were outside. It was so much fun being able to have one-on-one time with Mr. Bennett, and I think he really enjoyed himself, too.
**Please note: Bennett is in a phase where he will only wear two shirts without throwing a fit, and they both happen to be jerseys. So if you notice that he either has a Vikings jersey or a basketball jersey on in just about every picture I've taken in the last month, that's why. Oh, toddler joy!
Checking out the monkeys

Come on ride the train...

Bennett's way back in the caboose

Wow! Giraffes!

And zebras!
No comments:
Post a Comment