Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Emma is Four Months Old!

Since today was the official last day of summer, we had to celebrate Emma's four month "birthday" in style. We just got some very, very cute hand-me-downs from Bennett and Emma's cousins, Violet and Bea. The hat and matching pants that Emma is sporting in this month's pictures are just one of the many adorable ensembles I can't wait to dress her in! Since she'll be too small for this outfit next year, I had to put it on her today while it was still technically summer. Bennett told me that Emma looked like she was ready to go on a safari. I agree! Emma just loves to laugh and smile, but once I point the camera in her direction, she won't do it. I told Matt that no one will believe what a happy baby she is just by looking at her pictures alone! Too funny. We love our little Emma and can't believe how quickly another month has passed us by. Happy four months, Emma Jo!

Gazing at something



One of Emma's new favorite things to do is arch her back and scoot down. That's what she's doing here, which made the hat move.


Gazing at something else...she'll do anything but smile!


Here's one! Thanks to Daddy for making Emma laugh.


Emma's other favorite thing-chewing on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, especially her tiny fists.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little punkin!! If you want help training her to smile at the camera, you can enlist Nana Nancy, as you know she's the "kodak queen":-)

    ReplyDelete