Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What a Strong Girl!

Matt and I had a few days alone with Miss Emma while Bennett made a trip to Rochester to stay with my parents. It was eerily quiet around our house and we missed Bennett terribly, but I must admit that it was really fun to have some quality time with our newest addition. Emma is growing and changing at a rapid pace, and one of her newest "tricks" that she enjoys showing us is how she can lift her little head up. She does this in her car seat a lot, and she's also been doing it quite frequently in her little bouncer. Emma gets so excited when we cheer her on; she kicks her hefty legs and waves her arms with delight. We just can't believe how strong she is! Matt and I are constantly reminded that Bennett and Emma are true blessings and we are so very, very thankful that they are our children.

Lifting it up...


...and a quick grin for the camera!


What a sweetie.


We love you, Emma!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a strong girl!! Go Emma:-) I love her big smile, what a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new pictures! They made me smile and giggle, what a cutie:) We can't wait to see the kids in a couple weeks! Yay! Love you guys...

    ReplyDelete