I know I say this every month, but I can hardly believe our little sweet pea is eight months old! These days she's still into sitting up and reaching for toys around her--she's not too keen on trying to get to another spot--yet. I know that moment is rapidly approaching! Emma loves to laugh at everything. She especially likes us to smell her "stinky toes" which sends her into the cutest little giggle fit. She also thinks her big brother is the funniest kid in the whole world. Emma continues to do very well with her helmet, and we're hopeful that she'll only need it for a little while longer. As long as it doesn't bother her, we can deal with it! We're so proud of our girl and how big and strong she's getting. SO much fun! Until next month, enjoy the shots of Emma posing for her pics. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment