Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Squeaky Clean

Bennett and Emma enjoyed their first bath TOGETHER this week.  We haven't tried until now because I was nervous about how Mr. B would handle having another tiny person in the tub who is still a novice at sitting up (especially in a slippery bath tub), and just as I suspected, he grew tired of holding Emma up and let go.  Of course Matt and I were there to catch her before she went under any water, but my heart definitely skipped a few beats!  They did have fun, and it was very sweet watching them smile and splash together.  I can't wait to take them both to the pool this summer; it's a blast having kids who love the water.  We'll see how that goes!  Enjoy the pictures of our two squeaky clean little ones!




1 comment:

  1. henry was such a daredevil in the tub that we employed the use of this fabulous seat (found at a 2nd hand store...of course!)

    http://www.amazon.com/Juvenile-Solutions-Thermobaby-Bath-Ring/dp/B000ILEOVC

    I love the pictures...such a sweet brother/sister moment :)

    ReplyDelete