Our little sweet pea is loving the fact that she's old enough to try new stuff. We gave Emma her first Baby Mum Mum on December 30, and she is taking a liking to them, but very slowly. I love the fact that they are not too messy, which is always a plus if you ask me. Emma also received a new, personalized sippy cup from Santa, so we had to give that a whirl, too. It's so much fun to watch her as she tries to figure out what all of these new things are! It's bringing back memories of witnessing Bennett's "firsts" too. I got some great "deer in headlights" shots of Emma as she chowed the Baby Mum Mum and experimented with her cup. (*ATTENTION Laurie: there are a few that I knew would make you laugh out loud since you always get a kick out of my kids' facial expressions.) Ahhh, they grow up too fast!
Busted! Deer in Headlights Shot #1
Deer in Headlights Shot #2
What a neat cup!
Mmmm, water.
I'd prefer something else to drink, thank you.
Busted again! Deer in Headlights Shot #3







No comments:
Post a Comment