I am constantly saying this, but I am so thankful that we have two children who LOVE the water. Matt and I both like to swim and be in the pool or lake, so we're very lucky that Bennett and Emma enjoy it as well. We have a membership to an aquatic center nearby and when the weather cooperates we are usually there. My little sister Jenny ventured out with us a couple times so far this season and it was so nice to have her help! I wasn't sure how taking a four year old who thinks he's a fish and wants to be in deeper water would work with a one year old learning to walk and needing to stay in shallow water, but so far, so good. I've made a deal with Bennett: we can go to the deep end for a little bit, and then to the shallow end for a little bit, and luckily, I have had other adults in tow more than once this summer which makes things very easy! We're going to make the most of our membership and be there often. Yay summer!





No comments:
Post a Comment